In this blog post, we will explore why speed is important for fleet wrapping and present trends worth checking. Additionally, we will discuss 3M™ Print Wrap Film IJ280, a new game changing product from 3M. You can see its performance firsthand during this year’s Speed Wrap Competition at FESPA where 3M is the Gold Sponsor.
Why Speed Matters
Fleet wrapping is an effective marketing tool as it allows a company to reach a large audience while branded vehicles drive around. However, it can be a time-consuming process, especially if a company has a large fleet of vehicles to wrap. That’s why speed of application is one of the key factors in ensuring thtake e effectiveness of a fleet wrapping project.
The faster a fleet wrapping project can be completed, the sooner a company can start using their newly wrapped vehicles for marketing purposes. Additionally, speed is important because it can reduce the downtime of a vehicle. If a vehicle is out of commission for too long during the wrapping process, it can disrupt the daily operations.
Choosing a solid product in combination with network of certified installers and a comprehensive warranty is probably the best way to ensure the seamless execution of your fleet wrapping project.
Discover 5 fleet wrapping trends:
- Personalization: Companies are using fleet wrapping to personalize their vehicles with unique designs and messages that reflect their brand and messaging. (Source: Sign & Digital UK)
- Sustainability: Many companies are looking for sustainable wrapping materials and using eco-friendly inks for their designs to reduce their carbon footprint. (Source: Graphic Display World)
- Creative Design: Fleet wrapping designs are becoming increasingly creative, incorporating intricate patterns, textures, and 3D graphics to create eye-catching wraps. (Source: FESPA)
- Partial Wraps: Partial wraps are becoming more popular as companies are using them to highlight specific aspects of their brand, such as their logo, product or service. (Source: International Sign Association)
- Technology: The use of technology, such as augmented reality (AR) and QR codes, is becoming more common in fleet wrapping designs, allowing companies to connect with customers in new and innovative ways. (Source: Wide-Format & Signage Magazine)
Wrap fast. Wrap fearlessly. Discover 3M™ Print Wrap Film IJ280
When it comes to efficient fleet wrapping, the new 3M™ Print Wrap Film IJ280 with 3M™ Gloss Wrap Overlaminate 8428G is proven to lift 2x less*, transforming your productivity and making installs up to 20% faster* with less rework. With its cutting-edge conformability and a new adhesive with optimized initial tack, slide and repositionability, it creates long-lasting performance and looks.
3M™ Print Wrap Film IJ280 is specifically designed for fast and efficient applications thanks to its features having been designed based on extensive feedback from installers specializing in fleet wrapping.
But don’t take our word for it – find more details and testimonials today online at www.3m.co.uk/IJ280 and visit Speed Wrap Competition at FESPA 2023 to see live performances of 3M™ Print Wrap Film IJ280 installations!
* as compared to other leading digital print cast films used for fleet wraps